How Can You Help?
BridgeYear’s laser focus on non-four-year, entry-level opportunities empowers youth to find a career that aligns with their interests and skills so they can graduate high school with the awareness and career identity needed to forge their path towards success. Help BridgeYear reach students through one of the three volunteer opportunities below.
sign-up to volunteer
Fill out our form below! Once a volunteer opportunity is available, we will provide you with the information via your preferred contact method. We look forward to working with you in expanding BridgeYear’s mission.
- Groups of 2-3 volunteers
- Volunteer with us in one of 2 shifts at a school near you, helping to set up or take-down stations
- Observe our mission in action as students participate in our career exploration simulations at a school site near you
- Groups of 10-15 volunteers
- Spend team-building time with us, building careers stations for students
- Convenient, half-day schedule from 1:00-4:00 pm, with an optional happy hour afterward
- Are you working in one of our 17 career exploration fields?
- Volunteer with us in one of 2 shifts, speaking with students about your day-to-day activities, and the path to getting there
- Choose between a morning or afternoon shift at a school near you